Summary: You can easily transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes with the help of iPhone Transfer, now, follow the steps below to transfer your songs and playlists from your iphone to iTunes.
The iTunes is a very nice music player that was created by the creators of iPhone as well. The iTunes is a great music player, which is compatible to both windows and mac. The iTunes software also affords you the opportunity to sort and arrange your music according to your preferences. You can thus enjoy a new, wonderful and unique experience you’re your iTunes by transferring the songs from your iPhone to the music player and listen from there by using the iPhone transfer software. With iPhone transfer, to transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes will be as easy as 1 2 3.
iPhone transfer application
The iPhone transfer application allows you to easily transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes by exporting music files or songs from your iPhone to the iTunes application on your Laptop, irrespective of if it is running on Mac operating system or Windows operating system. Apart from exporting songs, the iPhone transfer application also gives you the capability to export music playlists from your iPhone to iTunes. Apart from songs and playlists, the iPhone transfer software also allow you to transfer other types of files and information from your iPhone to your computer generally. You can export download and extract playlists, contacts, SMS, multimedia files and albums from your iPhone to your computer with this software.
How to Transfer Songs from iPhone to iTunes
To export songs and playlists from your iPhone to the iTunes on your computer, all you have to do is follow the simple steps as listed below.
1. Download the software – iPhone transfer from www.transfer-iphone-mac.com. You should be sure to download the max version of the software if you are using a mac operating system or the windows version of the software if you are using windows operating system.
2. The next step is to install the application on your computer. The software is very easy to install as all you have to do is follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
3. Plug your phone to the computer with the phone’s USB cable.
4. Open the iPhone transfer application on your computer. It would instantly detect your iPhone.
5. Select playlist from the options on the left of the screen if you want to export a playlist or playlists and select music if you want to export songs. (It is possible to export more than one file at a time).
6. Once you have finished selecting the songs or playlists you want to export, click on the export to option on the iPhone transfer window.
7. After clicking the option for export to, you would notice 2 options, export to iTunes library option and export to PC. Select the export to iTunes library option.
8. This would move the songs to your iTunes library and the transfer of songs from iPhones to iTunes would be complete.
9. Subsequently you can open your iTunes library, sort the songs the way you want to and enjoy your songs and playlists which were initially on your iPhone on your computer at any time.