Summary: If you feel difficult to transfer songs from iPhone to computer, this article will help you. It introduces a practical iPhone transfer to help you move songs from your iPhone to your computer.
Transferring songs from your iPhone to your computer can sometimes be a challenge. This is based on the way the iOS what programmed. To transfer songs from iPhone to computer should however not be an issue that should stress and frustrate you. This is why iPhone transfer was created, as it is a software that allows you to easily copy music from your iPhone to your computer.
iPhone transfer is a comprehensive and very useful software that you can use to transfer songs from iPhone to computer. You can also easily transfer video, contacts, photos and text messages from iPhones to your computer with the same software. It can also help you in exporting, extracting and downloading SMS, contacts, albums, playlists and multimedia files to your computer from your iPhone. It supports a wide variety of iPhone models and computer operating systems.
Versions of iPhone transfer
There are 2 versions of the iPhone transfer software. The Mac Version and the Windows version. Depending on the type of computer operating system you use, you can select the right version of the iPhone transfer software.
Transferring songs from iPhone to computer
- Download the iPhone transfer software, depending on the operating system you are using (mac or windows).
- After downloading, you would have to install the application on your system. To install, double click on the software file you downloaded and follow the easy onscreen instructions to install the software.
- After installing the application, you should run the iPhone transfer application from your computer.
- After running the application, connect your iPhone, with the aid of your USB cable to the computer. Once the iPhone is properly connected, the iPhone transfer software would recognize your iPhone. You should remember to select the trust option for your phone on your computer if it is running on the Mac operating system.
- Once your phone is detected, you would notice the full options available the different type of data you can transfer from your iPhone to your computer on the left hand side of the screen. You should select music on this page.
- Once you select music, all the music files on your phone would be displayed.
- When the music files on your system are displayed, you would have to select the files that you intend to export. It is possible to select multiple files on the iPhone transfer window.
- Once you have selected all the songs you want to export to your computer, at the top, you would see the export to option
- When you click on the export to option, you would see the export to PC and export to iTunes library option. You should click on the export to PC option.
- This option would open the destination (export to) dialog box on your system. From the dialog box you should select the exact folder you want to save the songs (you might want to create a new folder under your music folder for this set of songs).
- Select the folder and click export and transfer of songs from iPhone to computer would be complete.